Thursday, December 6, 2012

CarbSmart Talks About Seasonally Sane Entertainment

Crack bread - aka Bloomin' Onion Bread a
low carb, seasonally sane pre-party snack.
Yes, I know.

You know it too.

Dr. Seuss probably knew it as well and wrote a great rhyming book about it filled with Pantooza and Kerpoofles!

But I like to toot my own horn...

Just a bit.

*sigh*

I am happy to announce however, that my new article is out over at CarbSmart Magazine, your trusted
guide to the low carb life. I'm talking about growing up in Texas during the 60's and 70's and there's even a picture of baby Susie sittin on Santie's lap. That danged ol' Santie Claus. You know, that picture was taken at the old Baird's Bakery Santa Shop. And I just realized, that Santa looks suspiciously like an old time, very dear friend of the family, Joe Lawson! Weird huh?

But anyway, we're talking about Seasonally Sane Entertaining over there and in the next day or so will also be talking about Low Carb Holiday Cocktails on the cheap in the Budget Low Carb thread.

I hope you will join us over at CarbSmart and please leave me a tiny little note over there at the Seasonally Sane Entertaining article and in the Budget Low Carb Cocktails post so I don't look quite so unpope-ular! Ok?

Hugs and Kisses and Merry Christmas Wishes to You and Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Comments keep us going! Leave your thoughts, please? XOXO!